Get Even - Gretchen McNeil

because I read this is one sitting and finished at 3am.

New boy. Spicy scent. Crooked smile. Can spot these love interests from a mile off. Can we get a bit more original please?

11%

In this novel the Shakespeare reference is Twelfth Night. LOL.

21%

These girls are amazing! What a team! In other ponderings, I understand why everyone swoons over Olivia in Twelfth Night, but Viola is a much better role, especially if Orsino and Sebastian are hotties.

33%

"Thanks!" Logan said. "I watched the movie last night. The one with Ghandi and the chick that's married to Tim Burton. It was awesome!"

ROFLMAO right now. I can't even. This is awesomesauce. I love that movie too.

38%

Yes, I dig The Warriors! 'Come out to play!'

It's like the author looked into my soul and stole all of my secret weird nerdy secrets to plaster them all in this book.

53%

This book is most excellent and I'm really enjoying it and I have absolutely no idea who the creepy murderer stalker is.

93%

Can't stop reading this book is so addictive it's 3am and i need sleep send help.

FINISHED:

What? WHAT??! You cannot end it like that. I did not stay up until 3am reading this to be cheated out of a real ending! This is not an acceptable cliffhanger!! This is no way to treat an audience! Do you see Agatha Christie ignoring the denouement?!

'Don't Get Mad'?

I'M FUCKING LIVID BECAUSE OTHER THAN THAT SHITTASTIC ENDING THIS BOOK WAS AMAZEBALLS. AND I WILL NOT BE FORCED IN TO READING A SERIES. SERIOUSLY. FUCK THAT AND FUCK THIS BOOK.

Review to come. Maybe. Maybe I won't write a complete review because this wasn't a complete book.