Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James
"a relationship rife with emotional and sexual abuse..." Scientific proof Fifty Shades of Grey is abusive:"Conclusions: Our analysis identified patterns in Fifty Shades that reflect pervasive intimate partner violence - one of the biggest problems of our time. Further, our analysis adds to a growing body of literature noting dangerous violence standards being perpetuated in popular culture." (my emphasis)-------------------------------------------------------------OK, 4% is all I can handle. We’ve already had elevators moving at terminal velocity, Ana blushing when anyone so much as looks at her, Ana’s best friend immediately assuming Christian Grey is in love with her, and now Ana’s mother has jumped to conclusions over Ana’s romantic/sex life as well. I predict I will not enjoy the rest of this book because it reminds me too much of Hush, Hush. I will not rate it because I have read so little.Maybe I will attempt this again later but right now I have too many good books waiting for me.