Undeadly (Harlequin Teen) - Michele Vail
I was realy looking forward to this. This is what I wrote on my STS post when I requested it from Netgalley:"It sounded cool! A teenage reaper. Awesome. And a boarding school story? I like those as well."But I just can't do it. When the second paragraph reads like this:Rick's lips ghosted across mine. He angled his mouth against mine and I opened for him. My eyes fluttered closed. Tentative, I met his kiss and felt electrified. I clung to him, completely unsure about what I was doing.I just can't.Let me break it down:Molly kisses Rick a grand total of three times, in three different ways, in what is supposed to be one kiss.1. Rick's lips ghosted across mine.2. He angled his mouth against mine and I opened for him.3. Tentative, I met his kiss and felt electrified.And she is still unsure about what she's doing. I'm pretty sure she's kissing Rick, but hey, I could be wrong. Not to mention the whole 'tentatively clinging' thing.This is going on my abandoned pile. I just can't wade through this.Thanks to HarlequinTEEN and Netgalley for providing this advanced reader copy for an honest review.