Macbeth #killingit - Courtney Carbone, William Shakespeare

I'm not as familiar with Macbeth as someone who calls themselves a 'Shakespeare scholar' should be. I studied the play at University and I love watching film interpretations, but it's been a while since I've seen one and I confess I'd forgotten some of the more important facts.

I also am a complete n00b when it comes to emojis. I'm afraid I might just be a little too old to really care about them when I grew up with emoticons, which are basically the same thing, so why bother learning what that's all about?

That being said, this book was the perfect Macbeth refresher, complete with comedy, because the characters are all talking to each other via text! It's particularly funny when the characters can't find the right emoji:

I'd recommend this book as an introduction to Shakespeare for a younger reader or a refresher to Shakespeare for an older, experienced Shakespeare reader.

I received this book for free from Penguin Random House Australia in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.