Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined - Stephenie Meyer, Michael Crouch

Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Twilight! This special double-feature book includes the classic novel, Twilight, and a bold and surprising reimagining, Life and Death, by Stephenie Meyer.

Packaged as an oversize, jacketed hardcover “flip book,” this edition features nearly 400 pages of new content as well as exquisite new back cover art. Readers will relish experiencing the deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful love story of Bella and Edward through fresh eyes.

This is my deal:

1) We see SO MANY stories where girls are dominated by magical/paranormal/millionaire boys and I really do want to read a story about an average boy and a monstrous girl.

2) I am hoping that one day this will be released as its own book. Like, I already own Twilight, why would I want it again in a book bigger than anything Rowling's ever written, those books are hard to hold and read, yo.

3) I like the homage of the cover.

4) I HATE the names, both of the characters and the title.

5) Why did Meyer put so much effort into writing this and still not giving us Midnight Sun? Wouldn't Midnight Sun have been a better 'bonus content' for the anniversary?

6) HOW DID SHE KEEP IT A SECRET?