Things you should know about me:

• I'm Australian.
  • I'm in my 20s.
  • I was married last year.
  • My husband is English.
  • Shortly after the wedding my husband decided he'd like to be treated for his depression.
  • Earlier this year he was given the wrong meds, turned suicidal, was subsequently diagnosed with PTSD and is now in recovery.
  • I'm his carer and I'm finding it REALLY HARD.
  • But he's doing REALLY WELL now which is great.
  • I have two feline furbabies that I love more than anything else in this world.
  • I have a close relative in a very high profile job which is why I use a pseudonym.
  • Well, that, and I was bullied under my real name so I left the internet and returned as Nemo
  • I've been blogging as Nemo for three years.
  • I lived in England for two years and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
  • I now live in the middle of nowhere which suits me just fine.
  • I spend way too much money on books.
  • I did a degree in literature but I don't really analyse the books I review now, I mostly review on an emotional level.
  • I read almost exclusively Young Adult books because I feel like I missed out on a lot during my own teen years.
  • I was never invited to a single party as a teenager because I would prefer to stay home and read.
  • I didn't have many books as a child/teen so I re-read a lot, and I didn't read for pleasure at all during my four year degree, so I always feel like I'm 'behind' and constantly trying to catch up on new releases.
  • I'm REALLY tall.
  • I'm also REALLY blonde, because we really do have more fun.
  • That's all you'll get to identify me.
  • I work in IT but I'd secretly like to be an astrobiologist.
  • Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution, and future of life in the universe: extraterrestrial life and life on Earth.
  • Unfortunately I'm not naturally talented at science. I'm much better at making shit up.
  • Shakespeare is my hero