Illusionarium - Heather Dixon

1.0% "Unexpected 1st person POV! I wonder how this will change the narration, as that's what I found particularly enchanting with Dixon's previous (and my favourite) book."

2.0%     "Not sure I agree with the presence of endnotes though, they break up the flow of the narrative."

5.0%     "I embraced my mother as well, gently, because I'd outgrown her at age twelve and if I squeezed her too tight, she might snap."

9.0%     ""Growing up I'd mostly ignored Hannah's friends, until one morning a year ago I woke up and they'd suddenly become funny and pretty and all shades of clever."

I love a witty teen boy POV."

42.0%     ""Oh please," said Divinity. "Everyone knows kissing is all boys ever think about."

I am SO CHARMED by this pseudo-historical alternate world that I can't even. That's probably the cutest sentence in the whole world. This is why I love Dixon."

54.0%     "Lockwood is such an ASS but I love him! Don't you hate it when you find a character you hate to love? HE'S AWESOME!!"

61.0%     "I wish they would change the spelling from theater to theatre. It's set in London, after all, even if it is written by an American."

77.0%     "Books are wonderful and everything, but this is so cinematic it would make the most excellent alternate steampunk film."

100.0% OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD I AM IN TEARS I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS WORRIED I WOULDN'T LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS ENTWINED ALTHOUGH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DIXON IS A MASTER STORYTELLER AND I'M FLAILING AND CRYING OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS BOOK TEN STARS AND I CAN'T STOP USING CAPSLOCK.