Dragonswood - Janet Lee Carey Premeditated - Josin L. McQuein Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas, Abby McDonald Populazzi - Elise Allen Perfected - Kate Jarvik Birch

It's this amazing website where you can buy super cheap books, heaps of them hardcovers and lots of them YA, so of course HELL YES SIGN ME UP.

"Our books are marked down because most of the titles are marked with a small line or dot on the edge of the book by publishers who sell us their returns and excess inventory. This mark ensures that the books will not be returned to the publisher for a second credit. The books we sell are not used, they are unread and in excellent condition. "

Except that I'm international, so instead of paying minimal postage I have to pay postage of around $8 per book.

Which would be OK except that Australia's dollar is performing quite poorly at the moment.

1 Australian Dollar equals 0.76 US Dollars. Sucks to be me.

However, even with Australia's poor dollar and the excessive shipping compared to the $4 shipping to the US and Canada, my order still comes in at what I calculate roughly to be $16 per book.

$16 for a hardcover? YES PLEASE.

And at the moment that's even better than local bookstores, and even The Book Depository.